Monday, September 10, 2012

How To Order!

Call me at 919-360-3605, or e-mail me at amandamshaffer (at) gmail (dot) com.  (I would put a direct hyperlink here for my e-mail, but I strangely get a ton of penis enlargement spam as is, and don't want to fuel that fire.)

Since I am a one-woman operation with a full time job, I need at least four days notice--but more notice is always better!

I can also deliver items to you for an additional fee of $15 within a 20-mile radius of downtown Durham, NC.  

Here's the info that I'll need:

Your name
Your e-mail and phone number
The item(s) that you wish to order
The date that you'll need them
Whether you will be picking up, or I will be delivering

Payment in full is due at the time of delivery or pick-up.  I can currently accept personal checks, cash, or Paypal if you wish to have the convenience of paying online or with a credit card.  My Paypal e-mail is the same as listed above: amandamshaffer (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment